Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kristal Barrett


Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Kristal Barrett - Country's newest "up & coming" star. A woman who is very real and true to her family and loved ones. Look for her at http://www.kristalbarrett.com/ and look for a recipe by me dedicated to her in the near future. She recently performed at the Abbotsford Agrifair and stopped by my cooking stage to say hello, catch a couple shows, and also came on stage to help me make Blueberry Cheesecake Crepes. Her Mom said she was now going to get Kristal to make her these crepes at home - I hope you took notes Kristal.

Here she is pictured on the right with me, my son Noah, and my beautiful wife Katherine.
Kristal's first single "High on Life" was just released yesterday and I wish her the best of luck & success. If you're a country music fan, please support local talent and request her single as much as possible from your favorite country station.

1 comment:

Asger said...

Hey Dez, Good to catch you at Agrifair. Sorry I couldn't stick around much. By the way I loved the Pizza and the chicken with the Blueberry salza. See you soon.
Asger